Band VS. Orchestra

Hey Y'all!
I want to get peoples opinions on which they like better!
Do you like: BAND or Orchestra more?? Leave your answer in the comments section!
*cough cough* *BAND IS WAY BETTER* cough* :)

Monday, September 17, 2018

SATURDAY, September 15, 2018
Today I made churros! Since my mom is gluten free and I am dairy free, I made an attempt to make my version of churros. After I was done mixing all the ingredients I poured the dough into a piping bag. If you don't have a fryer (which I don't)... don't worry, you can simply just pour some vegatbale oil or canolia oil into a pan (or pot). I carefully piped 4-5 inch long churros and waited for them to fry on each side. If the oil is too hot the outside of the churro can get brown to fast and the inside will not be cooked all the way, so make sure your oil isn't too hot. Once your churros are fryed all the way put them on paper towles to dry. once they are fully cooled you can coat them in a cinnamon and sugar mixture. You can coat them in how ever much you desire (I personally don't like that much sweetness but it is up to you!)
Ingredients:
Dairy free Maragrine 1/2 a cup
Gluten free flour 1 cup
Cinnamon 1/2 a teaspoon
Sugar 1 Tablespoon
Salt 1/8 teaspoon
Water 1 cup
Vanilla 1/2 teaspoon
eggs 3
In a pot on medium heat put your maragrine, water, sugar and salt and let it boil. Then pour in the flour and cinnamon, keep it on medium heat for a minute or two longer. Take it off the heat and let it cool for 15 minutes. Add 1 egg in at a time and mix. Put your dough into a piping bag, set that aside and pour some oil into a pan or pot on medium/low heat. Pipe 4-5 inch long churros in the oil, let them sit in the oil until golden brown. let them cool down for 10 minutes. Coat with cinnamon and sugar. ENJOY


4 comments: